Want to keep up to date with all the society’s news? Our e-newsletter includes information on speaker talks, workshops, special events, competitions, member book reviews, upcoming book launches and more, all packaged up and delivered to your inbox once a month.
Not already receiving it? Don’t miss out – sign up for our newsletter. Email our Membership Secretary or you can click on the link at the bottom of our Home page – The Society of Women Writers NSW Inc.
Submission Guidelines for E-News
When does the e-newsletter go out?
Our e-newsletter comes out on approximately the 25th of each month (January to November) with all our news for the following month. Cut-off date for submissions is the 15th of each month.
Who does it go to?
It is emailed to our members, along with members of the public who have subscribed to the e-newsletter through our website.
What does the e-newsletter include?
The e-newsletter is a way for members to share news. For example:
- Competition wins
- Awards received
- Upcoming book launches
- Courses being run
- New book releases
- Book reviews
- Sharing articles written about members
It also includes:
- What’s on at the Society – monthly and special events
- Upcoming competitions (internal and external)
- Links to past Workshop and Speaker Reports
Who can submit?
Any current financial member can submit to the e-newsletter.
How to submit:
It is up to members to submit content for the e-newsletter, as follows:
- Via email in Times New Roman 12 point or in an attached Word document Please include as the subject of the email:
(Your Name) Submission for SWW e-newsletter (month)
- Your news written as you would like it to be included in the e-newsletter. Any links to be included (e.g. a link to a book review, website etc.)
- Any images you’d like included in .jpg (e.g. headshot, book cover)
Submit via email to the editor.
Cut off is 15th of the month for the following month’s e-newsletter. There is no e-newsletter in January.